The Glen shuttle bus: Free transport for pedestrians24 Oct 2017
As part of the development works to help bring you The New Glen, construction has commenced on the southern end of the centre (towards O'Sullivan Road).
To assist pedestrians with accessing the centre, a FREE dedicated shuttle bus service for The Glen has been organised to help transport pedestrians between Glen Waverley train station and the centre. The bus travels in a continuous 10 minute loop, stopping at three key points (see map below):
- The Glen Shopping Centre outside the Yellow Car Park off Snedden Drive
- Glen Waverley train station
- Glen Waverley Secondary School on O'Sullivan Road
Keep an eye out for the yellow markers on the footpath, which indicate the location of the bus stops. Once you arrive at The Glen, simply follow the yellow markers on the ground, which will safely guide you into the centre.
The shuttle bus service is available seven days a week during the following times:
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday - Friday: 8:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00am - 6:00pm