Free kids activity at the Sky Garden Display Suite
Perfect for the whole family, travel back to ancient China and learn about the uncovered treasures and relics from more than 2,000 years ago and see exclusive footage of contemporary Chinese artist, Cai Guo-Qiang at work.
For a limited time only, the little ones will be able to use colour and line to design their own unique warrior fit for an emperor.
Also, go into the running to win a trip to Xi’an, home of the terracotta warriors.
Dates: Saturday 29 June – Sunday 14 July
Times: 10am – 3pm daily
Location: Sky Garden Display Suite (Ground Floor next to David Jones)
The activities include:
- Chinese character classes for the kids
- Painting and making of the terracotta warriors
- Fun and interactive photo walls
- A unique insight into the NGV exhibitions: Terracotta Warriors: Guardians of Immortality and Cai Guo-Qiang: The Transient Landscape
- A chance to learn about Chinese culture
- A chance to win a trip to Xi’an, China – home of the terracotta warriors.