Christmas Pet Photography16 Nov 2018
Capture the paw-fect family photo this Christmas! Book in a spot for a festive portrait with you, your furry friend and Mr Claus himself.
We are offering four sessions:
Monday, December 3
Wednesday, December 5
Monday, December 10
Wednesday, December 12
Make a booking
Click here to book your Pet Photography session.
Please note: bookings are essential, and there are limited spots available.
There are a variety of packages available, they can be viewed here.
What pets are allowed?
It is strictly limited to dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs (no reptiles or farm animals).
Please note, when you book a session, you are automatically opting into the below terms and conditions:
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet to use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centres, prior to your allocated booking times.
- Pets must be brought in to the centre on a lead or in a cage/carrier.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate our patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Please come through the Coles entrance, which can be accessed from the Blue or Yellow Car Parks via Springvale Road. From this entrance, it is just a short escalator ride up to the Ground Floor.