Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Marinate time: 3 hrs | Cuisine: Chinese
Dumpling wrappers 150g
300g Pork mince
25g Ginger minced
½ Stalk spring onion, finely chopped
30 mL stock or water
2 tbsp Oil
½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
White pepper to taste
½ tsp Cornstarch
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Soy Sauce for Dumpling
Making the Filling
- Mix filling ingredients with the marinade sauce until the sauce is incorporated into the mince.
- Cover the mixture and rest in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Use dumpling wrappers filled with pork mixture to form the dumpling shape.
- Heat frying pan with oil, place dumpling flat-side down, add room temperature water to one third of the height of dumpling. Turn to low heat and cover with lid. Cook for approximately 10 minutes or until water dries out.
- Remove lid and drizzle with oil. Turn to high heat and cook for further 2 minutes or until bottom side is golden brown and crispy.