Pet Photography Sessions12 Nov 2019
Capture the paw-fect family photo this Christmas! Book in a spot for a festive portrait with you, your furry friend and Mr Claus himself.
We are offering four sessions:
5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, December 2
- Wednesday, December 4
- Monday, December 9
- Wednesday, December 11
Make a booking
Click here to book your Pet Photography session.
Please note: bookings are essential, and there are limited spots available.
There are a variety of packages available, they can be viewed here.
What pets are allowed?
It is strictly limited to dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs (no reptiles or farm animals).
Please note, when you book a session, you are automatically opting into the below terms and conditions:
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet to use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centre, prior to your allocated booking times.
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage/carrier.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Please park in the Blue Car Park (Lower Ground Mezzanine) which can be accessed via Springvale Road (turning left on entry). Then, please use the nearest lift which will bring you to the Ground Floor near David Jones.